Welcome to the Pregnancy Care Center of Richmond Hill.
- Bring compassionate help and hope to women and teens who are unprepared for pregnancy
- Present sexual abstinence as a positive lifestyle for singles through counseling with a client advocate.
- Provide opportunities for healing and restoration to those who have been hurt by abortion
- Offer free lab quality self-administered pregnancy testing
- Provide peer counseling
- Provide parenting, adoption, and abortion education
- Provide referrals to community resources as needed
During your visit here at the Pregnancy Care Center of Richmond Hill we want you to know the following:
- You will be listened to with the utmost respect
- You have the right to leave the center at any time
- You are not required in any way to share personal information with us that you do not feel comfortable sharing
- All information that you share will be kept private and confidential at all times
The Pregnancy Care Center of Richmond Hill is a part of a national network of Pregnancy Care Centers that share a common mission of ministering to women and men in need.
The Pregnancy Care Center of Richmond Hill is committed to providing clients with accurate and complete information about prenatal development, adoption, and abortion. Please note that we do not perform abortions or make referrals for abortions at our center.
The Pregnancy Care Center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of clients.